The 2019 Atlas Travel Medical plan changes were rolled out as of April 1st, 2019 and there are some notable benefit updates.
The Atlas Travel plan is a great option for those needing coverage outside of their home country for as little as 5 days up to one year. Whether you need insurance for a quick vacation or a long-term study abroad trip, the Atlas Travel plan will provide you with the peace of mind to know you are covered in case something unexpected happens.
The plan updates for 2019 include:
- New benefit for a lost or stolen passport or travel visa, up to a $100 maximum
- Lost checked luggage coverage increased from $500 to $1,000
- Personal liability coverage increased from $10,000 to $25,000
- Accidental death and dismemberment decreased from $50,000 to $25,000
- Emergency dental for an acute onset of pain increased from $250 to $300
- 100% coverage on eligible medical expenses, after the deductible, up to the plan’s policy maximum, no matter where you seek treatment!
Please note that children under the age of 9 were previously free on the plan when purchased with an adult, however, this is no longer available.
You can view a more detailed summary of benefits for the Atlas Travel plan on the benefits page.
To generate a quote or to purchase the plan right online, please click below:
Our insurance experts are on hand to help you with your insurance purchase, or to answer any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the Atlas Travel plan!